深圳站 | 第14组: Angry Baozi
1. One team member
2. All in one person, focus on coding and art creation stuff. Some of sfx, and background music are downloaded from Internet, some are created.
3. Indie game developer. 3 times be participated in game jam both online and on-site.
4. To create a creative game, practice the skill in art, and challenge oneself for game making creation in limited time
5. I don't understand this question
You can read its postmortem at http://blog.wasin.io/blog/2017/06/19/postmortem-raceplant-ciga-game-jam-2017.html
游戏类型：Top-down arcade hot-
运行环境：Windows, macOS, Linux with two XBox360 controllers support. Just double click on .jar file. If you cannot run, then you need to install Java Runtime at least version 1.6 onwards.
1. Look at the theme image in different angle, and think about its root
2. This type of game I have reasonable exposure and very interested in making. It works well with pixel art asset. Apart from all that, I want to make a multiplayer game that is the goal to let players enjoy the game together at the same time. Immediately seek for fun.
3. All is open source tools as follows
libgdx with kotlin as programming language
Android Studio 2.3.3
Aseprite - for pixel art and animation
tiled - for tile-based map editor
Bfxr - for sound effect (background music, and some of sfx I downloaded them from Internet)
I'm familar with most of the tools above except Aseprite that I mostly learn it during game jam.
4. Make player realize that tree has benefit, to get that you need to make tree exist and do maintenance (watering it). The match seems to be competitive, and it is but at the end we all know that competing in doing positive thing is win-win. So we all win.
5. The final game submitted aligned with the initial idea of design.
6. I always think about adding more features and improving the game.